Eclipse Chaser Equipment Space
Monday, April 8 only: Serious eclipse chasers can reserve a 12x12 space on our property which you can use to set up your own telescopes, cameras, etc. It includes entry for up to four people and one parking pass. Entry will begin at 9am and you must arrive by 11:30am as the gates will close at that time. A continental breakfast buffet with coffee and juice is included and will be served from 9-11am. A la carte wine and food sales will begin at 11:00am. First contact is at 12:17pm. The total eclipse is expected to occur around 1:34pm with over four minutes of totality! Final contact occurs at 2:57pm. We will close at 5pm.
- Eclipse viewing glasses are not included
- Souvenir wine glass provided
- All guests (up to four per ticket) must arrive in the same vehicle and use the one included parking pass.
- The space is in an open area with no furniture. We encourage you to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets for seating within your reserved space.
The following rules apply to all ticket types:
- Must be 16+ to attend. Must be 21+ to attend Wine Dinner on April 7.
- No pets, smoking, or vaping.
- Passenger cars and trucks only. No RVs, trailers, etc.
- Every vehicle must have a valid parking permit and all passengers must possess an entrance ticket.
- You will receive your parking pass by mail so please ensure that your shipping address entered at check out is accurate. You must present your parking pass to gain entry.
- Strictly no camping on the property.
- Wine Club discount applies to all ticket types with the exception of the parking pass.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We cannot accept responsiblity for the weather.