Visit us Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 1-5pm, Friday & Saturday 1-6pm
The tasting room will reopen Friday, May 22. To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, please follow these guidelines:
1. If you are in an at-risk group, are currently feeling unwell, or have a fever, please stay home.
2. Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals who are not part of your group. All seating is outside, and tables are spaced 6 feet apart to ensure proper social distancing.
3. No groups of more than 6 people, including children. Children must remain with their group at all times. No exceptions.
4. Please wash and sanitize hands upon entering and after any interaction with employees, items of TNL, using the restroom, and after completing the payment process.
5. Please do not enter the Tasting Room except for the purpose of using the restrooms. Restroom capacity will be limited to ensure safe social distancing.
6. Bottle purchases only (no tastings). We will have disposable cups available. Cheese plates and charcuterie boards will also be available. Upon leaving, please clear your table and dispose of all items in the trash cans provided.
7. Visit time may be reduced to 90 minutes if we reach capacity.
Pets and smoking are not allowed on the property. Thank you for your cooperation. See more details on our policy here.
The winery is located at 7055 W State Hwy 29, just 6.5 miles west of Burnet, or 2.5 miles east of Park Road 4.