Sitting high above the Colorado River valley overlooking both Inks and Buchanan lakes, our tasting room boasts unparalleled views. The winery is located at 7055 W State Hwy 29, just 6.5 miles west of Burnet, or 2.5 miles east of Park Road 4.
THE TASTING ROOM WILL REOPEN ON FRIDAY, MAY 22. OUR HOURS WILL BE EXTENDED FOR SUMMER & WE WILL BE OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 12PM-6PM. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF:
1. If you are in an at-risk group, are currently feeling unwell, or have a fever, please stay home.
2. Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals who are not part of your group. All seating is outside, and tables are spaced 6 feet apart to ensure proper social distancing.
3. No groups of more than 6 people, including children. Children must remain with their group at all times. No exceptions.
4. Please wash and sanitize hands upon entering and after any interaction with employees, items of TNL, using the restroom, and after completing the payment process.
5. Please do not enter the Tasting Room except for the purpose of using the restrooms. Restroom capacity will be limited to ensure safe social distancing.
6. Bottle purchases only (no tastings). We will have disposable cups available. Cheese plates and charcuterie boards will also be available. Upon leaving, please clear your table and dispose of all items in the trash cans provided.
7. Visit time may be reduced to 90 minutes if we reach capacity.
Would you like to join our mailing list?
Tasting Room Information
SUMMER HOURS: OPEN 12-6PM EVERY DAY
Tastings are available for $15 per person ($20 if you'd like to keep your glass) and include a flight of 6 wines. Tasting Fees are reduced by $5 with the purchase of a bottle of wine.
We also offer cheese plates for $12 and a charcuterie board for $28 to accompany your wine tasting.
For large parties (10 or more) or special requests, please contact us directly at 512-766-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors who are tasting or consuming wine are welcome to enjoy their picnics on our outdoor patio.
Pets, smoking, and outside beverages are not allowed on the property. Thank you for your cooperation. For more informaiton about our recent policy changes, click here.
The winery is located at 7055 W State Hwy 29, just 6.5 miles west of Burnet, or 2.5 miles east of Park Road 4.