Visit us Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 1-5pm, Friday & Saturday 1-6pm
Please adhere to the following guidelines during your visit. In addition, we will require that all guests wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility and unless seated at a table:
1. If you are in an at risk group, are currently feeling unwell, or have a fever, please stay home.
2. Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals who are not part of your group.
3. No groups of 10 or more people including children. Children must remain with their group at all times.
4. Please sanitize hands upon entering and after any interaction with employees, items of TNL, using the restroom, and after completing the payment process.
5. Bottle purchases only (no wine by the glass or tastings). We will have disposable cups available. Upon leaving, please clear your table and dispose of all items in the trash cans provided.
6. No cash will be accepted for payment or gratuity.
7. Visit time may be reduced to 90 minutes if we reach capacity.
Pets and smoking are not allowed on the property. Thank you for your cooperation. See more details on our policy here.
The winery is located at 7055 W State Hwy 29, just 6.5 miles west of Burnet, or 2.5 miles east of Park Road 4.