|Date:||Fri, Feb 26, 2021 - Sat, Feb 27, 2021|
|Time||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
POSTPONED TO FEBRUARY 26 & 27
Join us for our 5th Annual Valentine's Dinner! Spend a romantic evening with your Valentine, enjoying a five-course meal with wine pairings. To comply with capacity restrictions, we have split the dinner into two evenings during Valentine's weekend: Friday, February 12 and Saturday, February 13. Both dinners will begin at 7:00pm. To allow time to transition from regular tasting room operations to the dinner, we ask that guests arrive no earlier than 6:45pm. See below for dinner menu.
- House-cured salmon gravlox with crostini, creme fraise, capers and caviar
- Cream of roasted mushroom soup with marsala, crispy sage and chili crisp
- Jicama, fennel and grapefruit salad with crab cake and avocado aioli
- ENTREE 1: Pan-roasted duck breast with local fig sauce, sweet potato puree and brussel sprouts
- ENTREE 2: Grilled beef tenderloin with roasted poblano demi glasse, potato gratin and asparagus
- ENTREE 3: Blackened redfish with shrimp pontchartraine sauce, gouda grits and grilled okra
- Assorted Valentine's sweets
Space is very limited; only 13 couples will be able to attend each evening. This event is being offered first to our wine club members (be sure to log in to your account to receive your membership discount on the ticket price), and if not sold out, we will offer remaining tickets to the public. The ticket price is per couple. Please note that event tickets are nonrefundable, and that guests must be 21 and over to attend. Complimentary event tickets for Quartz members are not eligible to be redeemed on this event.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE VALENTINE'S DINNER ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26. Please include the following in the order notes: your choice of entree, any food allergies or dietary restrictions, and if you would like to be seated with another couple attending on the same evening.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE VALENTINE'S DINNER ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27. Please include the following in the order notes: your choice of entree, any food allergies or dietary restrictions, and if you would like to be seated with another couple attending on the same evening.