Eclipse Day of Viewing
Monday, April 8 only: Entry will begin at 9am and you must arrive by 11:30am as the gates will close at that time. A continental breakfast buffet with coffee and juice is included and will be served from 9-11am. Bond Fusion will play live music from 9:30-12:30. A la carte wine and food sales will begin at 11:00am. First contact is at 12:17pm. The total eclipse is expected to occur around 1:34pm with over four minutes of totality! Final contact occurs at 2:57pm. We will close at 5pm.
- Eclipse glasses will be provided
- Souvenir wine glass provided
- No tripods, telescopes, etc
- For your comfort we encourage you to bring folding lawn chairs
- Parking passes must be purchased in addition to the Eclipse Viewing Event ticket and are available for $20. Parking is limited and we expect heavy traffic, so we encourage you to carpool when possible.
The following rules apply to all ticket types:
- Must be 16+ to attend. Must be 21+ to attend Wine Dinner on April 7.
- No pets, smoking, or vaping.
- Passenger cars and trucks only. No RVs, trailers, etc.
- Every vehicle must have a valid parking permit and all passengers must possess an entrance ticket.
- You will receive your parking pass by mail so please ensure that your shipping address entered at check out is accurate. You must present your parking pass to gain entry.
- Strictly no camping on the property.
- Wine Club discount applies to all ticket types with the exception of the parking pass.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We cannot accept responsiblity for the weather.