Eclipse 3 Day Extravaganza
Sunday, April 7: We will host a Winemaker Dinner at 6:00pm with Kim McPherson of McPherson Cellars! The McPherson family has been a part of Texas viticulture and winemaking for over 40 years, and Kim's father (Doc) is known as the father of the Texas wine industry. Accordingly, Kim is known for producing high quality Texas wines and playing an important role in Texas' wine industry. Kim will lead a discussion, along with Blake and Karen, about the history of Texas wine throughout the evening. Chef Blake Smithson will prepare a wine pairing dinner of five courses featuring wines from both McPherson Cellars and TNL.
Monday, April 8, 2024 Eclipse Day: Entry begins at 9:00am and you must arrive by 11:30am as the gates will close at that time. A continental breakfast buffet with coffee and juice is included and will be served 9-11am. Bond Fusion will play live music from 9:30-12:30. A la carte wine and food sales will begin at 11:00am. First contact is at 12:17pm and the total eclipse is expected to occur around 1:34pm with over four minutes of totality! Final contact occurs at 2:57pm. We will close at 5pm.
- Eclipse glasses will be provided
- Souvenir wine glass provided
- No tripods, telescopes, etc
- For your comfort we encourage you to bring folding lawn chairs
- One parking pass is included with your ticket; however, parking is limited and we expect heavy traffic, so we encourage you to carpool when possible. You will receive your parking pass by mail so please ensure the shipping address entered at check out is accurate.
Tuesday, April 9: One Day Moon Viewing. We will open from 6:30-9:30pm to view the one day moon, a nuanced astronomical event to see the earliest first glimpse of the moon that caused the spectacular eclipse the day before. We will enjoy an Italian-style dinner before we witness the setting of the moon within minutes of the sun also setting. This should happen around 8:20pm. Dinner and two glasses of wine are included.
The following rules apply to all ticket types:
- Must be 16+ to attend. Must be 21+ to attend Wine Dinner on April 7.
- No pets, smoking, or vaping.
- Passenger cars and trucks only. No RVs, trailers, etc.
- Every vehicle must have a valid parking permit and all passengers must possess an entrance ticket.
- You will receive your parking pass by mail so please ensure that your shipping address entered at check out is accurate. You must present your parking pass to gain entry.
- Strictly no camping on the property.
- Wine Club discount applies to all ticket types with the exception of the parking pass.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We cannot accept responsiblity for the weather.